Get away from it all …..and spend your
vacation in a quiet historic setting of the
McCloud River Mercantile Hotel surrounded
by the beauty of the tall pines and the
grandeur of Mt. Shasta. We offer beautifully
appointed accommodations that reflect
McCloud’s history from the 1890’s to the
1940’s. Come enjoy one of our ten suites from
The Arts and Crafts Room, The Railroad
Room, The Hottentots Room to the Shasta
Wintu Suite. We offer spacious rooms with
luxurious amenities you will not find elsewhere.
Our rooms are furnished with antiques, unique
decor pieces, and accessories that contribute
to the historic restoration of this special hotel.
- Air Conditioner
- Cable Television
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Fresh Flowers
- Jacuzzi Tubs
- Private Bath
- Spectacular View
- Children Under 17 Welcome
- Open All Year
- Smoking Permitted On Grounds
- Conference Center
- Hors D'oeuvres
- Off-Street Parking
- Porch / Deck / Patio
- Snacks / Beverages
- ADA Compliant
- Breakfast Included in Room Price
- Payment Types Accepted: Call to Inquire.
- Deposit: Equal to 50% of the reserved stay.
- Check In: 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 11:00 AM
- Cancelation: Please visit our website or contact us for detailed information about our cancellation policy.
- Minimum Stay: We have a 2-day minimum for holiday weekends.