- Innkeeper: Scott & Marie Munger
- Rooms: 7 Bathrooms: 7
Lemon Cove, CA 93244
Nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains …among acres of orange groves, only 16 miles from Sequoia National Park, lies The Plantation Bed & Breakfast of Lemon Cove, CA. The plantation is a peaceful country getaway located in a small citrus community with a population of 191, yet conveniently located on the two-lane scenic California Highway 198 with various tourist attractions and over 100 restaurants within a 20 minute drive.
At the Plantation Bed and Breakfast wake up to sunshine, the sound of chirping birds and the aroma of Chef Marie’s lavish gourmet breakfast. The meal begins with a buffet laden with freshly picked fruit from the local fields, Marie’s Famous granola, fresh baked culinary creations and ends with a sumptuous hot entree’. Every morning, Scott picks oranges from the plantation groves for freshly squeezed orange juice. Enjoy this memorable meal in the elegant dining room or sit outside in the spacious brick courtyard overlooking the pool and gardens.
Eight romantic theme rooms named after characters from “GONE WITH THE WIND”
and decorated accordingly. Pool, Jacuzzi Hot Tub open 24 hours and located in orange grove for privacy. Full gourmet breakfast.
- Air Conditioner
- Cable Television
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Private Bath
- Children Under 17 Welcome
- Inquire for Pets
- Open All Year
- Smoking Permitted On Grounds
- Hors D'oeuvres
- Off-Street Parking
- Porch / Deck / Patio
- Snacks / Beverages
- Inspected By: California Association of Bed & Breakfast Inns
- Featured In: Arrington's Bed & Breakfast Journal
- Payment Types Accepted: Visa, Mastercard,american Express, Discover, Diners Club
- Deposit: a credit card will guarantee the room
- Check In: 4:00 PM
- Check Out: 11:00 AM
- Cancelation: Please visit our website or contact us for detailed information about our cancellation policy.
- Minimum Stay: one night
- AAA Award: 3-Diamond