This New Orleans Bed and Breakfast is a collection of 1854 French Creole Cottages divided by courtyards, an award winning French Quarter Style Creole architectural restoration. Dana and Tom are only the fourth owners of this property since 1854. In 1997, B&W Courtyards received the top award for architectural restoration by the City of New Orleans.
Some of the Amenities you’ll find at B&W Courtyards are:
- Unmatched Service provided with Southern Hospitality
- All rooms feature private baths, central air & heat, cable TV
- Upscale Continental Breakfast served 8:30-10 a.m.
- Most Rooms Open to Our Beautiful Courtyards
- Stay Connected with Free Wireless Internet Access
- Hot tub in Back Courtyard
- Our Central Location allows easy access to all of New Orleans’ Premier Attractions including the French Quarter, Farmer’s Market, Garden District, Bourbon Street, Aquarium of the Americas, Audubon Park and Zoological Gardens, City Park, St. Charles Ave. and Riverfront Streetcars, Fair Grounds Race Track, Louisiana Superdome, Casinos, Historic Houses, Jazz Clubs and of course, Some of the finest dining in the Country…. if not the World
[noshow]Air Conditioner, Cable Television, Ceiling Fans, Coffee Maker, Private Bath, Children Under 17 Welcome, Inquire for Pets, Open All Year, Smoking Permitted On Grounds, Hors D’oeuvres, Off-Street Parking, Porch / Deck / Patio, Snacks / Beverages, Greater New Orleans, Louisiana, New Orleans, USA[/noshow]
Air Conditioner: YesCable Television: YesCeiling Fans: YesPrivate Bath: YesCoffee Maker: Yes
Hors D'oeuvres: YesOff-Street Parking: YesPorch / Deck / Patio: Yes
Children Under 17 Welcome: YesInquire for Pets: YesOpen All Year: YesSmoking Permitted On Grounds: Yes