Harrington House

A two story Victorian home built in 1840. The property was once owned by Henry Graves,Yale Forestry School, 1906-1920.

The living room still lighted by wide floor length shuttered windows. The wide “wrap-around” porch could tell tales of quieter days when only horses and wagons passed on a narrow dirt road.

The one time boarding house has been restored to capture the charm and ambience of yester-year in Historic Milford.

  • Air Conditioner
  • Cable Television
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Children Under 17 Welcome
  • Coffee Maker
  • Hors D'oeuvres
  • Inquire for Pets
  • Milford
  • North America
  • Off-Street Parking
  • Open All Year
  • Pennsylvania
  • Porch / Deck / Patio
  • Private Bath
  • Smoking Permitted On Grounds
  • Snacks / Beverages
  • USA
Check In:
Check Out:
Deposit:
Cancelation:
THEINNKEEPER.COM