Noble Manor is a stately Greek Revival built for Dr. Samuel Cloud Noble and his family. Constructed of lumber cut and milled in Wood County, the nineteen room mansion was begun in 1910 and took three years to complete. The original hardwood floors throughout have been restored, and gleam beneath needlepoint rugs. Refurbishment of the manor required three years, and every effort was made to retain the integrity of the home while installing amenities of central heat and air and private baths for each suite. Vintage chandeliers illuminate the spacious dining and living rooms, each with fireplaces, as well as the grand entrance hall and various commons areas. Echoes of the Noble family remain throughout the mansion, including a framed dance card bearing “”Dr. Cloud’s”” signature which was found among debris in the legendary third floor ballroom.